Sunday, February 22, 2015

Just for Fun: Where Are You Reading Challenge 2015

The Where Are You Reading Challenge 2015 hosted by Sheila at Book Journey is one of my "Just for Fun" Challenges for 2015--meaning I'll track my progress, but I'm not technically signed-up for the challenge. The location I list for each book will be based on where most of the story takes place. If the story is in a fictional location or the reader doesn't know of a specific location where the story takes place, I'll list it as "Other." If the primary location is fictional but part of the story takes place in a real location, I'll list the book under the real location mentioned. I'll be listing all of the books that I finish in 2015, whether I'm writing a review of them on this blog or not. This will be where I update that list until my next quarterly update.

Germany
The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning by Chris Colfer
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

Italy
Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India, and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert

United Kingdom
England: His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
                Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T.S. Eliot
                The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

United States
Massachusetts: Still Alice by Lisa Genova
New Mexico: Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko
New York: The Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story by R.J. Palacio
Ohio: Mr. Lemoncello's Library: Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein

Other
The Mortality Doctrine: The Eye of Minds by James Dashner

No comments:

Post a Comment