Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just for Fun: Literary Pickers Reading Challenge 2015

The Literary Pickers Reading Challenge 2015 hosted by Sophia at Delighted Reader is one of my "Just for Fun" Challenges for 2015--meaning I'll track my progress, but I'm not technically signed-up for the challenge. Since it is for fun, I'll be checking off items on the list as I find them in any books, magazines, et cetera from which I read in 2015, whether I'm writing a review of them on this blog or not. This will be where I update that list until my next quarterly update.


Objects

   Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko
   A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens















   North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell




Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein


   Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

   Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T.S. Eliot






   The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis









Transportation

   The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning by Chris Colfer

   The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

  Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper





Places

   A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin


   Magisterium: The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare




   Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige


   Red Rising Trilogy: Red Rising by Pierce Brown

Personages/Animals
   Poetry magazine "July/August 2014"
   The Mortality Doctrine: The Eye of Minds by James Dashner

   The Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story by R.J. Palacio








   Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut

   Age of Legends: Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong



Clothing

















The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
   His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman

   Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie



Food

   Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami


No comments:

Post a Comment