Monday, March 2, 2015

Mailbox Monday: The Kite Runner

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. It's a fun focus on what books you're getting in the mail each week. This week, I received an audio CD copy of The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini via Paperbackswap. I've been meaning to read this book for a long time, so I figured maybe if I got it on audio, I might have time. Pretty excited.

 
(picture taken from Goodreads)

This is really sad, but I didn't send hardly anything in the mail the last week of February. (If you told me you wanted mail from me, you will still receive something. I just got kind of swamped this month and haven't sent them yet.) That being said, my Month of Letters was pretty successful for never having participated before. I mailed about 60% of the goal. Definitely more than I usually mail anyway. Thanks for participating with me, guys! As promised, I'll be posting that giveaway either today or later this week. Don't forget to check back for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment