Sorry for the delay, everyone. I had to work today, so my post is happening later than everyone else's. However, good things come to those who wait, and I have the book giveaway to prove it!
Click on the picture above to be linked to The Edge of the Precipice and a bunch of other giveaways happening right now! Also, make sure you read through the rules below; they're a little different than how I usually do giveaways.
Boring Rules First:
1) To enter, leave a comment with your top three choices of prizes in order (first, second, third). Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address in the comment as well, so I can contact you if you win.
2) For a second entry, tell me which other giveaways in this bonanza you visited (you are not required to enter them, just to visit, and this only qualifies for one entry, even if you visited all of the other giveaways).
3) Leave your comments by 11:59pm Central U.S. time on Friday, June 26th.
4) Winners will be contacted by 11:59pm on Monday, June 29th and must respond with a valid mailing address by Sunday, July 5th or their prizes are forfeit to the next randomly drawn winner.
5) Prizes can be shipped anywhere USPS will allow me to ship them.
6) If there are more prizes than entrants, winners will be eligible to win more than one book.
All of the prizes are used but in good condition. Some are former library books found in sales; some are just extra copies I had on hand. The covers pictured are the ones you will be receiving. (All pictures of prizes taken from Goodreads with the exception of the last one, which was taken from Amazon.) All classics this time! I hope you find one or more that you like!
A Room with a View by E.M. Forster,
reviewed by me here;
Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery,
sequel to Anne of Green Gables;
A Tale of Two Cities / Great Expectations: Two Novels
by Charles Dickens;
Middlemarch by George Eliot;
Northangey Abbey by Jane Austen,
my favorite author of all time;
Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy.
And with that I say, good luck!