Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2015 We Read Diverse Books Challenge: Quarterly Update #2

This is my second quarterly update for the We Read Diverse Books Challenge hosted by Janet Ursel at Gourmet Reading. There is a different challenge designed to question the way we see the world each month, and I've found this one really great so far. I've only finished 2 of my chosen books, but I'm reading the rest of them bit by bit. I'll update this regularly (until the next quarterly update) as I find out the next challenge, choose a book, and read the book.

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm

May Challenge: Age
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper

July Challenge: Time
The Remedy: Robert Koch, Arthur Conan Doyle, and the Quest to Cure Tuberculosis
by Thomas Goetz

August Challenge: Religion
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

No comments:

Post a Comment