Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where Are You Reading 2014 Challenge

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/challenges/where-are-you-reading-challenge-2014/

This challenge is definitely in the spirit of fun, since the primary goal for me is to see where I'm reading rather than aiming to read a certain number of places. Mapping my reads is such a great idea, which I never would have thought of without the Where Are You Reading Challenge 2014 hosted by Book Journey! For this challenge, I'll be showing all of the books I read (with the exception of picture and board books), including those that I don't review for this blog. We'll just see where all I end up at the end of the year! Check-out my map, which I'm having a lot of fun making! Try it! Even if you don't share the link, it's a neat little tool to have in your belt.

Side note: Since a lot of the books that I read exist on a fictional or fantastical plane, I'll be posting those on my map with a marker where the author is from. If the book is set in multiple places, the marker will be where the most amount of time is spent.

Join me in mapping where you read in 2014, and don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss any fun, new book discoveries!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, Hamlette, neither had I! I'm excited about this one, because I'm not trying to reach a certain amount. It will be fun to just look at my map at the end of the year and see where I "visited."

      Delete