Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge

The 2016 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge is hosted by Escape with Dollycas into a Good Book with the purpose of listing an alphabet of titles that I read this year. In order to keep this fun and low-key, my plan is to add book titles to my list as I'm reading them. After I've finished and reviewed them, I'll add the links here so you can see which ones I've completed and which I haven't. Some of the letters might change if I decide not to finish a book or if I read a different one that fits first. It will get more complicated the fuller the list gets, probably, but I haven't done a title challenge for a while--should be fun!

A) As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes with Joe Layden
B) Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
C) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
D) Deadpool: Millionaire with a Mouth by Gerry Duggan and Mike Hawthorne
E) The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris
F) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
G) The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente
H) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
I) Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
J) Just Give Me a Cool Drink of Water 'fore I Diiie by Maya Angelou
K) Kitty by Catherine E. Chapman
L) The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
M) The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
N) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
O) Original Bavarian Folktales: A Schonwerth Selection by Franz Xaver von Schonwerth
P) Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
Q) The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
R) Romeo and/or Juliet by Ryan North and William Shakespeare
S) Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
T) To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
U) The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
V) Victoria Jr., Vol. 1 by Manny Trembley
W) The World of Quest, Vol. 1 by Jason T. Kruse
X) X-Men '92, Vol. 0: Warzones! by Chad Bowers, Chris Sims, and Scott Koblish
Y) 
Z) Zoe Dare vs the Disasteroid by Brockton McKinney and Andrew Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment