Tuesday, April 14, 2015

We Read Diverse Books Challenge 2015: Quarterly Update #1

This is my first quarterly update for the We Read Diverse Books Challenge hosted by Janet Ursel at Gourmet Reading. There is a different challenge designed to question the way we see the world each month, and I've found this one very interesting so far. You may have noticed I changed one of the books I had planned to read. I'll probably do that more with this challenge than the others. I'll update this regularly (until the next quarterly update) as I find out the next challenge, choose a book, and read the book.

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm

May Challenge: Age
 Then Again by Diane Keaton

June Challenge: Visible Disabilities or Deformities
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper

2 comments: